2021-2022 Undergraduate Catalog and Student Handbook [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2021-2022 Undergraduate Catalog and Student Handbook
Welcome to the online
Casper College Catalog and Student Handbook
The 2021-2022 online catalog is a comprehensive source for current information on academic programs, policies, degree requirements, procedures, and course offerings; plus other features to assist you, including advanced search options, user-friendly navigation, and a personal portfolio to store favorite programs and courses.
3 Ways to Search the Catalog
- Use the Catalog Search box at the top left of the page:
Enter a keyword in the box and click
- Click Advanced Search at the top left of the page:
Narrow your search by checking:
• Hierarchy items
• Other content
Then type a keyword and click Search
- Click on a link in the left navigation menu
Create Your Own Portfolio
You may add items to your own personal Portfolio as you browse through the online catalogs. The Portfolio feature will retain a list of courses, programs, pages, divisions and saved searches that you find interesting and wish to save for future visits to the online Casper College catalogs.
To add items, click the icon for bookmarking icon, located at the top right of the page. This will open a new popup window that displays all items currently in your Portfolio.
You may remove items from your Portfolio by selecting the checkboxes next to them and clicking the Remove button
- Each section of the catalog has a print-friendly view.
- Help in using the catalog is readily available. Just look for the help icon at the top of each page.
- Use the up arrow to return to the top of the page.