Casper College strives to provide an education for a lifetime that will prepare individuals to thrive and adapt in an ever-changing world.
Casper College is a public, comprehensive two-year institution with a primary focus on student success that provides learning opportunities to enrich the lives of our students and community
In support of our college and community mission, Casper College holds the following core values:
• Integrity – Hard work, accountability, trust, open communication, and respect
• People – Growth, support, personal development, and positive relationships
• Diversity – Thought, culture, and experience
• Forward Thinking – Intentional, innovative, and sustainable planning in the pursuit of excellence
• Community – Partnership and service
Casper College will promote education for a lifetime by:
o Strengthen the college’s proactive culture that anticipates the needs of the community and state through curricula, program offerings, and partnerships.
o Sustain transferability of coursework and applicability of skills.
o Improve retention, completion, graduation, and student success.
o Maintain and promote a safe learning and living campus environment.
o Manage programs and enrollment to meet the needs of the community and state.
o Implement a data-informed decision-making process based on the success of students.
o Sustain a culture that encourages and empowers people to voice ideas, thoughts, and opinions.
o Recruit, develop, and retain qualified employees.
o Create a supportive environment that encourages lifelong development rooted in critical thought and reflection
Student Handbook Homepage