Casper College provides education for a lifetime.
Casper College is a premier, public, comprehensive two-year institution with a primary focus on student success. The college offers academic transfer programs, career training, continuing education, and basic skills instruction. Casper College provides opportunities and programs to improve quality of life and supports community building and citizenship for the people of Casper, Natrona County, the State of Wyoming, and the World.
In support of our mission to provide education for a lifetime, Casper College holds the following core values:
- EXCELLENCE: Casper College celebrates and rewards excellence.
- GROWTH: Casper College promotes personal, professional, and academic growth of the college community.
- ACCESS: Casper College provides open access and affordability.
- TRUST: Casper College fosters a culture of trust, respect, and open communication.
- DIVERSITY: Casper College encourages diversity of thought, culture, and experience.
- FORESIGHT: Casper College plans in a context that reflects flexibility, innovation, tradition, and sustainability.
- SERVICE: Casper College provides service to the community.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Casper College embraces accountability and responsibility.
- ENRICHMENT: Casper College fosters and maintains an enriching campus environment.
Casper College will promote Education for a Lifetime by:
- Increasing transferability of coursework and applicability of skills
- Improving retention, completion, graduation, and student success rates
- Engaging students and others through the use of current pedagogies and technologies
- Encouraging excellence in advising and student support services
- Recruiting, retaining, and developing highly qualified faculty and other employees
- Advancing intellectual maturity, vocational proficiency, and cultural appreciation through developmental, general, and technical education credit and noncredit courses and programs
- Strengthening the college’s ability to meet the needs of the community and state through curricula, program offerings, and partnerships
- Increasing diversity within student, faculty, and staff populations
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Utilizing, maintaining, and improving college facilities and equipment
- Strengthening the role of the college as the cultural center of the region and as a community resource for social, civic, and economic improvement
Student Handbook Homepage